Welcome to the More Than Sound podcast.
A Grounding Meditation Practice
Wes Nisker is a dharma teacher and the author of Crazy Wisdom. He is the founder and co-editor of the international Buddhist journal Inquiring Mind. And he teaches at the Spirit Rock Meditation Center in Marin County, California.
Wes leads us in a grounding meditation, reminding us of the connection between our body and the elements.
About What is Mindfulness podcast
Contributors to the podcast series will include:
- Daniel Goleman – internationally bestselling author whose newest releases include A Force for Good: The Dalai Lama’s Vision for our World and What Makes a Leader: Why Emotional Intelligence Matters.
- Surya Das – world-renowned Western Buddhist meditation teacher and scholar, appearing and contributing to various news outlets including CNN, ABC, NPR and The Colbert Report.
- Joseph Goldstein – co-founder of Insight Meditation Society.
- Mirabai Bush – co-founder of The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society and author of Working with Mindfulness: Research and Practice of Mindful Techniques in Organization.
- Rick Hanson – psychologist and best-selling author of Buddha’s Brain and Hardwiring Happiness.
- Juliet Adams – co-author of Mindfulness at Work for Dummies and Director of A Head for Work, a firm specializing in leadership and workplace productivity.