Welcome to the More Than Sound podcast.
Your Mindfulness Training
Hanuman Goleman asked leaders who are shaping the mindfulness movement to offer a more nuanced survey of the mindfulness landscape.
In this third conversation, Rick takes us to kindergarten to remind us that the Buddha didn’t invent mindfulness.
What is Mindfulness podcast
The What is Mindfulness podcast series features new and exclusive interviews from individuals with decades of experience in teaching and studying mindfulness. The goal is to offer answers to questions about the practice from an array of perspectives and backgrounds.
About What is Mindfulness podcast
Contributors to the podcast series will include:
- Daniel Goleman – internationally bestselling author whose newest releases include A Force for Good: The Dalai Lama’s Vision for our World and What Makes a Leader: Why Emotional Intelligence Matters.
- Surya Das – world-renowned Western Buddhist meditation teacher and scholar, appearing and contributing to various news outlets including CNN, ABC, NPR and The Colbert Report.
- Joseph Goldstein – co-founder of Insight Meditation Society.
- Mirabai Bush – co-founder of The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society and author of Working with Mindfulness: Research and Practice of Mindful Techniques in Organization.
- Rick Hanson – psychologist and best-selling author of Buddha’s Brain and Hardwiring Happiness.
- Juliet Adams – co-author of Mindfulness at Work for Dummies and Director of A Head for Work, a firm specializing in leadership and workplace productivity.
More Podcasts with Rick Hanson
More from Rick Hanson