- Is “emotional intelligence” distinct from IQ?
- The brain’s ethical radar
- The neural dynamics of creativity
- The brain circuitry for drive, persistence and motivation
- How to manage stress
- The brain states underlying optimal performance, and how to enhance them
- The social brain: rapport, resonance, and interpersonal chemistry
- Brain 2.0: Our brain on the web
- The varieties of empathy and key gender differences
- The dark side: sociopathy at work
- Neural lessons for coaching and enhancing emotional intelligence abilities
For Apple iBookstore customers, an enhanced version of New Insights features embedded audio clips from leading scientists and leadership coaches such as Richard Davidson, Clay Shirky, Richard Boyatzis, Paul Ekman and Howard Gardner.
“Over the last decade and a half there has been a steady stream of new findings that further illuminate the dynamics between the brain’s circuitry and emotional intelligence,” said Daniel Goleman. “New Insights provides an update on the latest data with a focus on practical applications of emotional intelligence, a fundamental ingredient to outstanding leadership.”
The e-book is especially beneficial to those working in the emotional intelligence field, and who need to apply the concept in effective action: leaders, coaches, human resources officers, managers, and educators.