As part of our HR and EI Collection, The Competency Builder program was created to assist workers at all levels learn how to work more mindfully, improve focus, handle daily stresses better, and use these skills to increase their effectiveness. A great resource for any HR library.
- Working with Mindfulness: Research and Practice of Mindful Techniques in Organizations, by Mirabai Bush
- Working with Mindfulness, by Mirabai Bush
- Cultivating Focus: Techniques for Excellence, by Daniel Goleman
- Relax: 6 Techniques to Lower Your Stress, by Daniel Goleman
$49.95 – a $70 value
About each title:
– Working with Mindfulness: Research and Practice of Mindful Techniques in Organizations. Conversations with Mirabai Bush, co-founder of The Center for Contemplative Mind in Society, and key adviser to Google’s Search Inside Yourself curriculum about the various applications of mindfulness research and practice to workplace environments. Featuring Jeremy Hunter, Daniel Goleman, Richard Davidson, and George Kohlrieser.
–Working with Mindfulness by Mirabai Bush is a collection of guided mindfulness trainings for the workplace designed to help reduce stress, increase productivity, and encourage creative problem solving.
– Cultivating Focus: Techniques for Excellence. To answer the call for practical techniques to increase focus, Dr. Goleman created this series of guided exercises to help people of all ages hone their concentration, stay calm and better manage emotions.
– Relax: 6 Techniques to Lower Your Stress is a guided relaxation program developed by Daniel Goleman. The exercises are especially beneficial to those with stressful jobs, or those managing teams in demanding work environments. The techniques are also useful for any number of everyday stressful situations or life transitions.