The EI Overview contains the building blocks of our HR and EI Collection. This program offers actionable findings on how leaders can foster group flow to maximize innovation, drive, and motivation to deliver bottom-line results. The collection provides easy-to-understand insights into proven-effective ways managers can best employ leadership styles, as well as develop the areas where they lack.
It also covers scientific research on emotions, especially self-regulation and stress management – vital lessons for the individual and invaluable assets to the company.
- Leadership: the Power of Emotional intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- The Brain and Emotional Intelligence: New Insights by Daniel Goleman
- Relax: 6 Techniques to Lower Your Stress by Daniel Goleman, narrated by Daniel Goleman
- Resonant Leadership: Inspiring Others Through Emotional Intelligence by Richard Boyatzis
About each title:
– Leadership: The Power of Emotional Intelligence – Selected Writings is Daniel Goleman’s first comprehensive collection of his key findings on leadership. This often-cited, proven-effective material will help develop stellar management, performance and innovation.
– The Brain and Emotional Intelligence: New Insights provides updates on the key findings that further inform our understanding of emotional intelligence and how to apply this skill set, especially in leadership roles.
– Relax: 6 Techniques to Lower Your Stress is a guided relaxation program developed by Daniel Goleman. The exercises are especially beneficial to those with stressful jobs, or those managing teams in demanding work environments. The techniques are also useful for any number of everyday stressful situations or life transitions.
– Resonant Leadership: Inspiring Others Through Emotional Intelligence is a master class by Richard Boyatzis (co-author of Primal Leadership and Chair of Organizational Development at the Weatherhead School of Management). The 3-CD set offers you the tools to become the leader you want to be—including exercises to reassess valuable and effective techniques.